Connect your ServiceTitan account to NiceJob today to make sending out review invites a breeze.
Steps to connect
Click the Connect button beside ServiceTitan to open the app card
Click the Connect button in the top right of the app card
Enter your ServiceTitan Tenant Id.
This can be found in your ServiceTitan account under the Integrations tab/API Application Access. Your Tenant ID is in the top right hand corner.
6. Once you add your Tenant ID and click 'Next', you will then be shown a modal that says our Customer Success team will perform the next step (which is to add your Tenant ID to our developer platform). This can take up to 1 business day. Once they have done this, you will receive an email explaining the next steps.
7. Once you have received an email from our Customer Success team saying they have added your Tenant ID, you can complete the next step of the ServiceTitan connection process. To do this, navigate back to the NiceJob Apps page and click 'Complete' button next to ServiceTitan.
8. Click the 'Complete' button under the Connections heading on the app card.
9. Now you need to enter your Client ID and Client Secret.
To find these, keep the NiceJob app browser tab open, and in another browser tab navigate to your ServiceTitan account, and go to Settings > Integrations > API Application Access. Click on 'Connect New App'.
10. You will now see NiceJob in your list of apps in ServiceTitan. Click on the NiceJob app.
11. When completing the connection of the NiceJob App in ServiceTitan, please ensure you select 'no restrictions' in all fields. This is important to ensure all the necessary data is sent from ServiceTitan to NiceJob for the integration to work. Click 'Allow Access'.
12. Next, copy your Client ID in ServiceTitan and enter it into the field in the NiceJob app.
Copy from ServiceTitan:
Paste in NiceJob:
13. In your ServiceTitan Account, click on Generate next to 'Client Secret' and copy your Client Secret. Enter it into the field in the NiceJob app.
Copy from ServiceTitan:
Paste in NiceJob:
14. Click 'Connect'
That's it, you're done! 🎉
What does the ServiceTitan connection do?
Your ServiceTitan contacts will automatically sync to NiceJob so you don't have to spend needless time entering them in both spots!
Your customers will automatically be sent invites after the booking is completed, OR invoice is created, OR payment is made within 24 hours of them occurring in ServiceTitan.
On connection, your customers with completed bookings/invoices/payments from the last 14 days will be invited.
Booking, visit, invoice and payment information will automatically appear in the customers profile.
That's it! Now you can sit back and let our automation do the work for you!
Data we'll send or receive
Tags - we save the 'Job Type' value as a Booking Tag if applied to the Job in ServiceTitan
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ServiceTitan send team member data to NiceJob so that my reviews can get automatically attributed to the right team member?
No, they don't. Learn more about employee attribution and other ways you can make use of it here.
What do I do if I think the connection is not working?
Just email us at email@example.com or click the blue chat icon in the NiceJob app and let us know! We'll test it and make sure you're up and running.
How do I remove the connection?
Simply click manage next to ServiceTitan in your app settings and then click disconnect. If we set it up for you in Zapier just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the blue chat icon in the NiceJob app to let us know and we'll remove it for you!
Does ServiceTitan send booking events to the Engage Widget?
Yes! Your booking events will appear on the Engage Widget on your website. You can set up your Engage Widget here.
Does my ServiceTitan Job Type get sent to NiceJob?
Yes, we save your ServiceTitan 'Job Type' as a 'Booking Tag' in NiceJob. This means if you want to filter your campaigns to only trigger for customers with a certain Job Type (e.g. "residential"), you can do so by editing your campaign rules to include a rule that says 'Booking Tag contains "residential"'.
Still need some help? Reach out to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help 😊