What is The Seal?
The Seal offers industry-leading employee background screening & ID services, with 3rd party-verification provided directly to your customers by The Seal.
How to connect The Seal to NiceJob
Click this link: https://askTheSeal.com/Dispatch/NiceJobEnrollment.aspx
If you’re not already logged into The Seal, you’ll first be prompted to login, and then presented with the following page. Click the ‘Link Accounts’ button to proceed.
3) If you’re not already signed into your NiceJob account, you’ll be prompted to login first. After login, you’ll see a screen like this below. Click on the ‘Allow’ button.
4) If linking is successful, you will see a screen like this. If linking fails, please contact your rep with The Seal.
5) If you have more than one NiceJob campaign, choose one from the drop down and click ‘Set Default Campaign’. This campaign will be used to solicit reviews through the integration with NiceJob.
6) Enable The Integration in ‘My Profile’ - From the Manage menu of Ask The Seal, choose ‘My Profile’
7) On the profile page, locate the ‘Partner Integration’ section.
8) Change ‘API Enabled’ from “No” to “Yes” and then save the settings using the ‘Submit’ button the top or bottom of the page.
The integration between NiceJob and The Seal is now complete.
How the connection works
The integration between TheSeal and NiceJob allows users to display NiceJob reviews on your Company Profile page at TheSeal.com so customers will be able to see your great reputation and the verified background check of employees when booking your company.
And you can trigger review request campaigns in NiceJob the same way you have in the past, either at the end of a job using the Send Reviews page, or, from the Roster if you will not send a Dispatch email first.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do I do if I think the connection is not working?
Just email us at email@example.com or click the blue chat icon in the NiceJob app and let us know! We'll test it and make sure you're up and running.
How do I remove the connection?
Follow these steps if you’d like to remove the integration between NiceJob and The Seal:
1) Click this link: https://askTheSeal.com/Dispatch/NiceJobEnrollment.aspx
2) If you’re not already logged into The Seal, you’ll first be prompted to login, and then presented with the following page:
3) Click the ‘Disconnect’ button to remove the link. You will see a page similar to this if unlinking was successful.
When will NiceJob invite my customer to leave a review?
We'll send the first invite out instantly via SMS if possible, or email if there is no cell number for the customer.
What if I close multiple jobs for the same customer?
NiceJob never invites the same customer to leave a review more than once every 6 months. So even if you close multiple jobs for the same customer, we'll only enroll them in the Get Reviews campaign once.
How do I prevent someone from getting a review invite?
Open their profile in the People tab. Click the ... icon beside their name and select "Block this Contact". This will prevent from being enrolled in any NiceJob Get Reviews or Recommendations campaigns.
How many messages will my customer get?
As few as possible! NiceJob only sends reminder messages if the customer has not left a review. We never send messages less than 2 days apart, and never send more than 4 messages in a campaign.
Will this get me more reviews?
NiceJob customer Michael Parker tried to get reviews from customers for three years by manually following up with his customers once a job was closed. He and his team had little success.
NiceJob helped him increase his reviews by 50% in his first month by automatically sending review invites to his customers once his jobs closed. The stronger calls to action in NiceJob's drip email campaign, the ability to include photos, and the fact that NiceJob is smart enough to match reviews to customers meant excellent results with much less effort.
“The ease of use and the efficacy of the software is great, and using it has helped place Master Pro Clean above our competitors by strengthening our brand and image for present and future customers."
Does The Seal send employee data to NiceJob so that my reviews can get automatically attributed to the right employee?
Not yet but it we're planning to make this happen shortly, and you will see your employee data backdated when that happens. Learn more about employee attribution and how you can make use of it here.
Is there a limit to the amount of contacts NiceJob can import from The Seal upon connection?
There is no specific number of contacts that NiceJob can import from The Seal upon connection, however if you have thousands of contacts to be imported we cannot guarantee that all of the will be imported. When connected, NiceJob will sync all new contacts.