The connection with Markate is activated within the Markate desktop platform.
How to set-up the integration:
- Be sure you have both an active Markate account and either be on a trial for NiceJob, or on our standard plan.
- Once that is taken care of, click the link above or navigate to the Connectors section within Markate.
- Toggle the slider bar to 'on' to begin the integration.
- From here you will be prompted to log-in to NiceJob. Once you have logged in, you will see a confirmation screen that explains what Markate is requesting access for within NiceJob. Click 'allow' to finalize the integration.
- Next you are given the option of which event you want to trigger the enrolment of your customer in a NiceJob Get Reviews Campaign. These options are: when the invoice is marked as paid or when the work order is marked as completed
- Finally, hit the Export to NiceJob to export your contact list directly to NiceJob You only need to do this once as going forward all new Markate contacts will be synced to NiceJob automatically.
What does the Markate connection do?
- Sync any new Markate contacts with NiceJob so you don't have to spend needless time entering them in both spots!
- Automatically send review invites to your customers shortly after their invoice is paid or Work Order is completed.
How to prevent certain customers from receiving a review invite?
To prevent a customer from receiving a review invite from us simply uncheck "send automatic request notification for reviews" in the customer's profile.
Note that you do not need to do this for repeat customers or those who you know have already left a review, as our system recognizes repeat customers and will not send them another request for review within 6 months.
Does Markate send employee data to NiceJob so that my reviews can get automatically attributed to the right employee?
Not yet, but they are working on it! Learn more about employee attribution and other ways you can make use of it here.