What is Workiz?
Workiz is a field service management and communication software trusted by more than 100,000 service pros. Workiz makes it easy for you to manage your jobs, teams, and clients – all from one place.
How to connect Workiz to NiceJob
- Login to your Workiz account
- Click the cog button in the top right corner of the platform
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down and click on “Zapier” from the Integrations menu
- Click on “Use this Zap” for one or both of the NiceJob Zap options - We recommend enabling both for full automation
- Follow the prompts and input your API credentials found in Workiz
- Follow the prompts to connect your NiceJob and Workiz accounts in Zapier
- Input the fields you would like to import from NiceJob into Workiz
- Select “Test & Review” the Zap once complete and if the Zap functions correctly, select “Test & Continue”
- You’re all set! NiceJob and Workiz are integrated!
How the connection works
Once the connection from Workiz to NiceJob is enabled via Zapier, the connection will allow you to:
- Automatically import customer contact info from Workiz into NiceJob when a new job is created
- Automatically trigger a review request campaign in NiceJob when a job is closed in Workiz
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I think the connection is not working?
You can find further help about Zapier and NiceJob in our article here:
Using Zapier to Connect to NiceJob
Or, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the blue chat icon in the NiceJob app and let us know! We'll test it and make sure you're up and running.
How do I remove the connection?
Log into your Zapier account, go to the Zaps sub-menu and either turn off or delete the Zaps that connect Workiz and NiceJob.
How do I prevent invites from being sent to certain customers?
At any point before you mark a Job as complete, you can prevent that customer from being automatically enrolled in a review campaign by going to their profile within NiceJob, clicking the ellipsis symbol (...) next to their name and clicking the “Block” button. This will prevent this client from being enrolled in any review campaign until they are unblocked.
Does Workiz send employee data to NiceJob so that my reviews can get automatically attributed to the right employee?
Not yet, but they are working on it! Learn more about employee attribution and other ways you can make use of it here.